Our Special Events Location!
Asheville’s newest gathering spot on the French Broad River, offering all your river needs! River trips, beer, music, and special events! Right by the greenway, at the confluence of Hominy Creek and the French Broad River, just north of the Biltmore Estate. Come join us at 190 Hominy Creek Road and drive through the gate at the end of the street.
There’s nothing better than a cold beer by the river!
- Come by our recycled shipping container bar for local brews! Including Oscar Blues, Highlands, HiWire, and more!
- With hammocks, picnic tables, and plenty of space, it’s the perfect place to relax.
- During the summer, we often also have food trucks to compliment your drink of choice.
The perfect place for live music, outdoor weddings, fundraisers, and other special events all year long!
Amenities include: covered picnic area, small stage area, massive fire pit, bar, hammock alley, cornhole, ample parking, limited on-site camping, and beautiful views of the French Broad River!
For more information on our upcoming special events, check out our facebook page!
Interested in booking our space for your next event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Float past the Biltmore Estate and winery!
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour paddle on the calm and easy going French Broad River.
- The ideal trip for fishing!
- Also available for Stand Up Paddleboarding!
- End at our main location at 704 Riverside Dr
Choose Kayak, Canoe, SUP, or Tandem Kayak